You are here2017 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
2017 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums' conferences represent the world's largest and most significant gatherings of people dedicated to sustaining and advancing indigenous cultures. With a reputation for providing the very best in programming, as well as serving as an essential forum for the advancement of issues important to archives, libraries, museums, language programs, and historical preservation offices, ATALM conferences attract capacity audiences each year.
- Register in advance for the 2017 Conference.
- Exhibit, Advertise, or Sponsor at the 2017 Conference.
- Submit a 2017 Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award Application
- Become a Member of the Guardians group
and receive priority registration notice, along with other valuable benefits.
- Contribute to the 2017 Scholarship and Programming Fund..
- Scholarship applications were due April 14th. Applicants will be notified by May 15th as to the status of their scholarship
- Submit a session proposal. Deadline was February 1st. Proposals submitted after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis.