You are here2016 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
2016 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums
Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums' conferences represent the world's largest and most significant gatherings of people dedicated to sustaining and advancing indigenous cultures. With a reputation for providing the very best in programming, as well as serving as an essential forum for the advancement of issues important to archives, libraries, museums, language programs, and historical preservation offices, ATALM conferences attract capacity audiences each year.
- Overflow Registration now available! Based on the number of people who can be accommodated during the luncheon programs, the 2016 conference is officially sold out. To accommodate new registrations, ATALM has added a limited number of Overflow Registrations. While all conference benefits remain the same, Overflow Registrants will have lunch in the Exhibit Hall, rather than the main dining room. Registration Form.
- Conference hotel is now full. Overflow hotel rooms are available.
- Submit a Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award Application Due August 1st
- Need a roommate for the conference or to share a taxi ride? Submit a Roommate/Rideshare Form.
- Plan your visit to the Gila River Indian Community/Phoenix, AZ.
- Learn about the National Planning Council.
- Become a Founding Member of the Guardians group
and receive priority registration notice, along with other valuable benefits.
- Sign up to be a conference volunteer.
- Contribute to the 2016 Scholarship and Programming Fund..
- Submit a session proposal (Deadline was February 1st).