You are hereInternational Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums - Washington, DC -- September 9-15, 2015
International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums - Washington, DC -- September 9-15, 2015
Priority registration is now open.
Priority registration is open from May 1 to May 14 and is available to past attendees, presenters, contributors, and those who have requested Priority status. This two-week period enables ATALM supporters first access to pre-conference and evening events, as well as conference registration, all of which sell out each year.
- Becoming a Founding Member of "The Guardian Group"
- Book rooms at the Downtown Washington, DC Renaissance Hotel here. To book by phone, call 1-800-393-2505 and use the code ATALM2015. Room rates are available from September 8 through September 15 and are $172, plus applicble taxes. Reserve rooms early -- the host hotel always fills up quickly. Once the room block is full, rates will increase significantly. You must be registered for the conference in order to receive the negotiated $172 rate.
- Learn more about Washington, DC here.
- Apply for a Scholarship here. Applications are due before May 1, 2015.
- Submit a Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award nomination here. Applications are due before July 1, 2015.
- Contribute to the 2015 Scholarship and Programming Fund here.
Check back often for updated information on the 2015 Conference!