Now in their tenth year, the Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums' conferences represent the world's largest and most significant gatherings of people dedicated to sustaining and advancing indigenous cultures. With a reputation for providing the very best in programming, as well as serving as an essential forum for the advancement of issues important to archives, libraries, museums, language programs, and historical preservation offices, ATALM conferences attract capacity audiences each year.
- 2016 Conference Early Bird Registration NOW OPEN!
- 2016 Conference Preliminary Program Check back often for program updates
- Reserve a discounted hotel room in the ATALM block at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa.
- Submit a Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award Application Due August 1st
- Need a roommate for the conference or to share a taxi ride? Submit a Roommate/Rideshare Form.
- Plan your visit to the Gila River Indian Community/Phoenix, AZ.
- Learn about the National Planning Council.
- Become a Founding Member of the Guardians group
and receive priority registration notice, along with other valuable benefits.
- Sign up to be a conference volunteer.
- Contribute to the 2016 Scholarship and Programming Fund..
- Submit a session proposal (Deadline was February 1st).