Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums' conferences represent the world's largest and most significant gatherings of people dedicated to sustaining and advancing indigenous cultures. With a reputation for providing the very best in programming, as well as serving as an essential forum for the advancement of issues important to archives, libraries, museums, language programs, and historical preservation offices, ATALM conferences attract capacity audiences each year.
- Join the 2017 National Planning Council.
- Submit a session proposal Due February 1, 2017.
- Register in advance for the 2017 Conference.
- Apply for a Scholarship. Applications are due April 14, 2017.
- Exhibit, Advertise or Sponsor an Event at the 2017 Conference .
- Submit a 2017 Guardian of Culture and Lifeways Award Application
- Become a Member of the Guardians group
and receive priority registration notice, along with other valuable benefits.
- Contribute to the 2017 Scholarship and Programming Fund..